fibers of mind

Sunday, July 09, 2006






A Simple Thing
Although nothing online is truely simple, I will begin here with the sorrowful note that I can't find my old blog (MindWeft) and so cannot recover the discussion of spinning thread on a drop spindle.
On the plus side, I do believe that I will be able to post some photos here, provided I can get some onto my computer! I plan to ask some of the knitters who completed the Knit Your Own Adventure Mystery Shawl if I may post their finished creations here, when I get the instructions into ebook form!

As a test, I have decided to post the pics my enthusiastic uncle took of the MS1 shawl that I knit for my mother's birthday.
Except for the fact that I didn't know which was which, and added that last one accidently, they came out quite well!

I really must get a number of things accomplished today, and so will return to this later.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Vicky said…

    I've never seen a blocker like that before - how cool is that?!!! PVC - who'da thunk it?!!!

    Beautiful shawl too, a work of art for sure.

    V

     

Post a Comment

<< Home