fibers of mind

Friday, July 14, 2006

I so wish I had a camera! I finished the cap to send to afghans for Afghans, and need to send it today. Thank heavens for that period of time when i was determined to learn to spin bulky, as I was able to use a couple of balls of that.

I finished spinning my grey alpaca, but am not sure that i have enough for the msytery stole 2, so got some while alpaca, and some silk, and am working on blending them. It will be white with other colors running through. Unfortunately, it will set me yet further behind with the stole, and I have not yet got back to MS3, or blocked my combo anniversary pi/kyoamspi. In a week or two I think we will take that down, and then I may make it available here, as an ebook. Meanwhile, I am working on a pattern for a halloweenish cape, that looks like fun.

On other fronts, house hunting feels stalled, and I haven't heard back from the company that I so want to hear back from, though it is only a couple of days since I submitted my resume. My son's eschool is having technical difficulties, which means I am fighting to get any work out of him. I still have mixed feelings about changing his school. Things like this make me want to, though, especially since I have asked his special ed teacher the same question multiple times, with no answer. And to top it off, I still don't know if the who;e family is going to the Nationall Guild of Hypnotists conference, or just me. If it is just me, I need to make some arrangements!
Thus is life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home