fibers of mind

Friday, July 20, 2007

Well, The Crochet Your Own Adventure (TM) Mystery Shawl is officially underway. The first clue was posted on Tuesday, complete with podcasts for support. While this seems to be a small group, it is almost as vocal a group as some of the bigger knit-alongs. I will spend today (and probably part of tomorrow) getting the second clue and podcasts ready and posted. While there are still spinners hurrying to make their yarn, those who have begun are ready and waiting. I will be trying to space the clues in a reasonable pattern for those involved. At the same time, I am looking at my August travel plans, and hoping to tuck the clues around my absence.
There is a lot going on, just now, and so I will post this and get on with life, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home