fibers of mind

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

  Well, it has been so long since I posted that I wasn't certain this blog still existed. I have been questioning how I wanted to use it. I am still doing fibery things, just not what I was doing back when. I can't recall if I was doing The Great Lakes Fiber Show back then. I am still at it, and am on the board. I still do the Just for Fun activities for the show. Last year, one of the things I did was a segment on nalbinding. It was a hit, and I may be doing a workshop this year. I am just waiting to hear. Meanwhile, I am getting ready to head out to the second (tiny) meeting of a local nalbinding group I have started. Yes, I still knit and crochet, and do other fibery things, but I have begun to focus a lot more on nalbinding, lately. I never posted photos here, and now I may want to do that, too.

 At the same time, I want to get back to writing. That was never a part of this blog, but I may start posting some of my writing here. That will make this thing HUGE. I have, at ti mes, been a bit prolific. We'll see. 

  Enough for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home